Steadyhand Investments writes about Live From the Desk
Tom Bradley, from Steadyhand Investments (a Vancouver-based mutual fund company), writes about our recent Live From the Desk titled “Climbing the Debt Wall”.
In his blog Two Sides of the Coin, Tom reiterates the positive effects that accretive refinancing of company debt is having on the the stock market.
- Financial Post: Vertex Fund 15-Year Return is #5 Overall
- Vertex One Feature in Canadian Business Journal
- Vertex One launches new fund
- Steadyhand Investments writes about Live From the Desk
- The Globe & Mail – Why volatility doesn’t always equal risk
- Stock Market Superstars
- Globe & Mail
- Morning Coffee
- Bloomberg – #1 Top Non-US Event Driven Fund 2006
- Bloomberg – #2 Top Non-Us Event Driven Fund 2005
- Jan 1, 1970 @