Vertex One’s First Webcast
Join Founder & Portfolio Manager John Thiessen for Vertex One’s first webcast!
John will provide a review of the Vertex Fund & Vertex Growth Fund in 2014 and an outlook for 2015.
Mr. Thiessen is a founding partner & director of Vertex One Asset Management Inc. He has overall responsibility for the investment and trading decisions affecting the Vertex Fund and Vertex Growth Fund. He has operated as the lead manager of the Vertex Fund since its inception on February 6, 1998. Mr. Thiessen has significant investment experience with 25 years of equity, fixed income and arbitrage investing.
- Webcast Live: Learn all about the new Alternative Mutual Funds.
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update & 2019 Outlook With John Thiessen
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update With Matt Wood
- Webcast – LIVE: Third Quarter Update from Matt Wood
- Webcast – LIVE: Fourth Quarter Commentary with Matt Wood
- Watch “Winter is Coming. And Bonds Wont Save Us.” Presentation
- Webcast – Live with John Thiessen, Third Quarter Commentary
- Webcast II with Matt Wood
- Vertex One’s First Webcast
- Feb 20, 2019
"Don't trade stocks like you would sardines; view them as partial ownership of businesses..Of course there is margi… https://t.co/KIPLbbTFau@Vertex_OneFeb 20, 2019
"60-somethings may not get as much attention as younger #RRSP savers, but the RRSP deadline should also be a remind… https://t.co/ex4u0OFrYX@Vertex_OneFeb 18, 2019
Happy #FamilyDay! CPA Canada shares some tips for teaching children about money at home: https://t.co/BowlZec0TV@Vertex_OneFeb 15, 2019
Institutional asset owners are bullish active managers | via @roblimes https://t.co/4SugLu2QSI https://t.co/tNFS5E2S8r@Vertex_OneFeb 13, 2019
#RRSP or #TFSA? @timcestnick on how to know which plan makes the most sense for you this year https://t.co/ZhkicQZvFA@Vertex_One