Vertex One’s First Webcast
Join Founder & Portfolio Manager John Thiessen for Vertex One’s first webcast!
John will provide a review of the Vertex Fund & Vertex Growth Fund in 2014 and an outlook for 2015.
Mr. Thiessen is a founding partner & director of Vertex One Asset Management Inc. He has overall responsibility for the investment and trading decisions affecting the Vertex Fund and Vertex Growth Fund. He has operated as the lead manager of the Vertex Fund since its inception on February 6, 1998. Mr. Thiessen has significant investment experience with 25 years of equity, fixed income and arbitrage investing.
- Webcast Live: Learn all about the new Alternative Mutual Funds.
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update & 2019 Outlook With John Thiessen
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update With Matt Wood
- Webcast – LIVE: Third Quarter Update from Matt Wood
- Webcast – LIVE: Fourth Quarter Commentary with Matt Wood
- Watch “Winter is Coming. And Bonds Wont Save Us.” Presentation
- Webcast – Live with John Thiessen, Third Quarter Commentary
- Webcast II with Matt Wood
- Vertex One’s First Webcast
- May 16, 2019
Wonderful night celebrating women in finance @AWFbc https://t.co/OhMEjzGggU@Vertex_OneMay 16, 2019
RT @MLindbladV1: Canada’s oilpatch has the most cash in five years — and nothing to spend it on. (but perhaps we are nearing a tipping poin…@Vertex_OneMay 15, 2019
"Liquid alternatives offer an additional way to reduce portfolio risk, keep costs low, and drive returns over the l… https://t.co/ZdUY6FBIqA@Vertex_OneMay 14, 2019
RT @charliebilello: S&P 500: this is the 24th correction >5% since the March 2009 low. They all seemed like the end of the world at the tim…@Vertex_OneMay 10, 2019
With potential benefits such as downside protection, equity-like returns with bond-like volatility & steady, consis… https://t.co/OivNsPEFyB@Vertex_One