Webcast II with Matt Wood
Vertex Enhanced Income Fund: Think Like a Banker, Credit Crisis, Value in Bonds & Equity!
What you need to know to make informed decisions.
Matt will review 2014, discuss our investment process and present the current similarities in high yield to 2012.
Matthew Wood is a founding partner and director of Vertex One Asset Management. Mr. Wood has overall responsibility for the investment and trading decisions affecting the Vertex Managed Value Portfolio, Vertex Value Fund and Vertex Enhanced Income Fund. He has operated as the lead manager of the Managed Value Portfolio since its inception on April 3, 1998. Mr. Wood has over 25 years experience investing in equities, fixed income and derivatives. His career began as an analyst, later becoming a Financial Advisor, with Royal Trust. He was a Portfolio Manager with HSBC Asset Management before co-founding Vertex One Asset Management. Mr. Wood holds the professional designation of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts.
- Looking Ahead: The Vertex Enhanced Income Fund
- Looking Ahead: The Vertex Managed Value Portfolio & Vertex Value Fund
- Webcast Live: Learn all about the new Alternative Mutual Funds.
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update & 2019 Outlook With John Thiessen
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update With Matt Wood
- Webcast – LIVE: Third Quarter Update from Matt Wood
- Webcast – LIVE: Fourth Quarter Commentary with Matt Wood
- Watch “Winter is Coming. And Bonds Wont Save Us.” Presentation
- Webcast – Live with John Thiessen, Third Quarter Commentary
- Webcast II with Matt Wood
- Jan 1, 1970 @