Webcast – Live with David Harquail, President & CEO of Franco-Nevada Corporation
On December 14th, 2017, we welcomed David Harquail, President & CEO of Franco-Nevada Corporation (TSX: FNV), for a call with Advisors & Clients. Franco-Nevada Corporation is a long-term holding in the Vertex Fund and the Vertex Growth Fund, both managed by John Thiessen.
- Watch “Winter is Coming. And Bonds Wont Save Us.” Presentation
- Webcast – Live with David Harquail, President & CEO of Franco-Nevada Corporation
- Webcast – Live with Stuart McDonald, CFO of Taseko Mines Ltd.
- Webcast – Live with John Thiessen, Third Quarter Commentary
- Webcast – Live with Duncan Davies, President & CEO of Interfor Corporation
- Webcast – Live with Blackbird Energy CEO, Garth Braun
- Webcast II with Matt Wood
- Vertex One’s First Webcast
- Jan 19, 2018
Bloomberg today 'The Case for an M&A Binge as Companies Reap Their Tax Windfall' https://t.co/H4Fw44VfkE #VAF #AltInvesting@Vertex_OneJan 18, 2018
Vertex Enhanced Income & Arbitrage Fund Q4 Commentaries now live on our site! (https://t.co/vIaUeQ9dki)… https://t.co/5zcCnnbSr5@Vertex_OneJan 13, 2018
China Sets New Records for Gobbling Up the World's Commodities and BlackRock calls for a Commodity Bull in 2018… https://t.co/rdtFzBhTyW@Vertex_OneJan 13, 2018
$BOFI receives "Best Banks of 2018" ranking from @GOBankingRates (https://t.co/mYoym8cnaS) - a top holding in #VVF #VMVP #AltInvesting@Vertex_OneDec 19, 2017
WEBCAST – Live with David Harquail, president & CEO of Franco-Nevada Corporation. Listen now! https://t.co/wggJjwNW4S@Vertex_One