Looking Ahead: The Vertex Managed Value Portfolio & Vertex Value Fund
On June 26th, John Thiessen and Noel Dattrino sat down with David Barr and Felix Narhi of PenderFund Capital Management to introduce Pender’s value-oriented, contrarian investment philosophy.
- An introduction to PenderFund Capital Management and why we selected them as portfolio advisor for the Vertex Value Fund and Vertex Managed Value Portfolio.
- David Barr and Felix Narhi explain their investment process.
- Taking a private equity approach to public markets.
- Learn the Pender Way – “Compounders” and “Close the discount” strategies.
- Looking Ahead: The Vertex Enhanced Income Fund
- Looking Ahead: The Vertex Managed Value Portfolio & Vertex Value Fund
- Webcast Live: Learn all about the new Alternative Mutual Funds.
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update & 2019 Outlook With John Thiessen
- Webcast Live: Fourth Quarter Update With Matt Wood
- The Six-Foot-Tall Man, Vertex Arbitrage Fund/Plus
- A Tale of Two Stories, Vertex Value Fund & Vertex Managed Value Portfolio
- It’s all about Rates… right? Vertex Enhanced Income Fund
- The Blindside of Moneyball Vertex Arbitrage Fund Plus
- February Investor Update
- Jul 17, 2019
Q2 Arbitrage Funds Update: Mega deals dominated the M&A space for the 2nd quarter of 2019, despite a host of uncert… https://t.co/OYyqoAaizv@Vertex_OneJul 9, 2019
Listen Now! On our newest webcast, we sit down with our new Managed Value & Value Fund portfolio advisors,… https://t.co/5jIWuVWQY7@Vertex_OneMay 26, 2019
Registration is still open 👉🏻 https://t.co/RbWNKHkZvy via @cfavancouver https://t.co/Tkdt4DzGQF@Vertex_OneMay 16, 2019
Wonderful night celebrating women in finance @AWFbc https://t.co/OhMEjzGggU@Vertex_OneMay 16, 2019
RT @MLindbladV1: Canada’s oilpatch has the most cash in five years — and nothing to spend it on. (but perhaps we are nearing a tipping poin…@Vertex_One