Listen Live Series
Get to know the companies you own, like we do.
Listen to CEOs of prominent holdings within your funds tell their companies’ story.
Sign up to our mailing list to listen live during our next call.
On November 9th, 2017, we welcomed Stuart McDonald, CFO of Taseko Mines (TSX; TKO), for a call with Advisors & Clients. Taseko Mines is a long-term holding in the Vertex Managed Value Portfolio and the Vertex Value Fund, both managed by Matt Wood. Watch on YouTubeRead More
Top Holding Vertex Value Fund & Vertex Managed Value Portfolio Earlier this week Greg Garrabrants, President and CEO of BofI (Bank of Internet), released his 2017 letter to shareholders titled “A Bridge to the Future”. As one of the largest holdings across our Value Funds, we thought that we would share some key takeaways from …Read More
On August 10, 2017, we welcomed Duncan Davies, CEO of Interfor Corporation (TSE: IFP), into our boardroom for a call with Advisors & Clients. Interfor Corporation is a long-term holding in the Vertex Managed Value Portfolio and the Vertex Value Fund, both managed by Matt Wood. Watch on YouTubeRead More
On June 12, 2017, we welcomed Garth Braun, CEO of Blackbird Energy (TSXV: BBI), into our boardroom for a call with Advisors to share his company’s story and vision, prior to answering a few questions. Blackbird has been a top holding over the past few years in our value funds, managed by Matt Wood. A …Read More
- #9 – Welcoming Back Paul Colborne, President & CEO Surge Energy Inc
- #8 – George Mavroudis, President & CEO of Guardian Capital Group
- #7 – Brent Conway, President & CEO, Trinidad Drilling Ltd.
- #6 – Paul Colborne, President & CEO of Surge Energy
- #5 – David Harquail, President & CEO, Franco-Nevada Corporation
- #4 – Stuart McDonald, CFO, Taseko Mines Ltd.
- A Bridge to the Future, BofI CEO Update
- #2 – Duncan Davies, President & CEO of Interfor Corporation
- #1 – Garth Braun, CEO, Blackbird Energy
- Jan 1, 1970 @